OCTOBER 17-19, 2023
What is TRX?
The Technical Review & Exchange (TRX) showcases the ongoing and successful America Makes projects portfolio by sharing the research and development of AM within our contracted project efforts. Project engineers, managers, and partners can collaborate and update stakeholders on the progress of projects underway to advance additive technology. TRX allows the opportunity for members/partners to host the event platform to increase awareness within their region and ecosystem by inviting keynote speakers, their network, partners, and stakeholders. This platform features the abilities and efforts of America Makes to collaborate, catalyze and convene the AM ecosystem.
Who Should Attend?
Engineers, decision-makers, and executives. Members and non-members are welcome!
Location & Hotel Accommodations
The 2023 event will be held on the campus of the University of Tennessee Knoxville in the Tennessee Manufacturing and Design Enterprise (TN-MADE) building, located at 2023 Valley Vista Rd., Knoxville, TN
There are several hotel accommodations in close proximity to the venue. Hotels located in the Turkey Creek area (approximately 7 miles from the TN-MADE building) include:
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Knoxville West, 9621 Parkside Dr., Knoxville, TN 37922 l Ph: 865-246-2309
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Knoxville Turkey Creek, 11763 Snyder Rd., Knoxville, TN 37932 l Ph:: 865-392-1122
- Aloft Knoxville West, 364 Lovell Rd., Knoxville, TN 37934 l Ph: 865-392-6800
- Tru by Hilton Knoxville West Turkey Creek, 380 Lovell Rd., Knoxville, TN 37934 l Ph: 865-392-1935
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville West at Turkey Creek, 10935 Turkey Dr., Knoxville, TN 37934 l Ph: 865-777-0375
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Knoxville at Turkey Creek, 10955 Turkey Dr., Knoxville, TN 37934 l Ph: 865-966-8888
- Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville – Turkey Creek/Farragut, 11340 Campbell Lakes Dr., Knoxville, TN 37934 l Ph: 865-966-0303
Written cancellation notice must be received before COB on September 15, 2023, to qualify for a refund (Please email Zach Smith). All cancellations are assessed a processing fee of $75. Cancellations received after September 15, 2023, as well as attendee “no-shows” are ineligible for a refund. Registrants unable to attend the event can send a substitute in their place without transfer or cancellation fees. Please notify us with substitution requests.
Please email Zach Smith, Event Manager.
TRX registration deadline: September 15, 2023 l Onsite registration not accepted
Our Media Partners
What began in 1794 as a small college in the Southwest Territory has grown into Tennessee’s flagship university and premier public research institution. UT Knoxville, which includes the UT Space Institute and the UT Institute of Agriculture, serves the state by educating its citizens, enhancing its culture, and making a difference in people’s lives through research and service. We embody excellence in teaching, research, scholarship, creative activity, outreach, and engagement. Learn more at utk.edu.