AMCPR is an enduring, strategic infrastructure for additive manufacturing (AM) crisis response providing trusted access to capable supply chains and vetted designs, regulatory awareness, and workforce readiness.
The program’s mission is to advance US manufacturing supply chain resiliency and responsiveness, while simultaneously preparing the nation for future and unknown crises.
Driven by the power of America Makes, AMCPR:
- Demonstrates the strength of AM for crisis response
- Connects needs with capabilities to address supply chain gaps, and designers with regulatory reviewers to ensure safety
- Hosts a publicly accessible model repository and online portal – the AMCPR Exchange
- Enables integrated design, production, and distribution processes
- Mobilizes the US AM community through a crisis response playbook and strategic roadmap