Special Opportunity for Members at IMTS 2018
July 16, 2018 | Categories: Opportunities
America Makes is honored to be the featured host of the Knowledge Bar in AMT’s Additive ETC (Emerging Technology Center) at IMTS 2018 in Chicago, IL, September 10-15.
Within this space, America Makes will be delivering brief presentations on how the Institute is impacting the additive industry. We plan to focus on the America Makes Digital Storefront; our Technology Development and Workforce Roadmaps; the Additive Manufacturing Standards Cooperative (AMSC); and the power of the America Makes collaboration model.
We would also like to offer time slots to our members to present on additional additive topics such as breaking innovations or initiatives; new products or material developments; case study results, and/or best practices. We are looking for brief (10-15 minutes) presentations to be delivered in a conversational and interactive format. (These presentations should be informational not sales pitches.)
There are a limited number of slots available for members so if your organization would like to be considered for a spot on the agenda, please submit a brief abstract (less than 500 words) of what you would like to present.
Submit Your Abstract Here
DEADLINE: August 10, 2018
- You will be notified within a few days of submission, and we will work together to schedule an appropriate time on the agenda for your presentation.
- All material presented should be appropriate for public release to an international audience.
- Members will submit their presentation to America Makes by COB August 31. (Presentations can include slides and/or videos. The content should be brief and allow for questions and engagement with visitors.)
- Members will need to arrive at the Knowledge Bar 10 minutes prior to their scheduled time and remain there for up to an hour following their presentation to engage with visitors and answer questions.
- Your participation may be eligible for cost share credit through the @Program.
Questions? Contact Scott Deutsch