The industry-leading conference and exposition returns to Pittsburg in 2017 for its 27th year as the ultimate authority on 3D.
The level of cutting-edge 3D innovation at RAPID +TCT is unparalleled, as well as the breadth and depth of additive expertise across all industries. This is an extraordinary opportunity to experience the newest 3D products and do a side-by-side comparison with other products to find your best fit. This is the event to explore the unlimited possibilities of how 3D technology can advance your business.
Attend RAPID+TCT as Our Guest
Save $75 when you register online using invitation code: 15155202. You will have access to the keynote presentations, networking reception, show floor activities, and more. Register Now
America Makes' Presence at RAPID+TCT
America Makes will be exhibiting at booth #2530 and will be speaking per the following:
MONDAY, May 8
- Rob Gorham, America Makes Director of Operations, will be presenting the State of America Makes during the RAPID kick off on Monday, May 8.
- Roger Narayan, ASME Fellow for America Makes, will be leading a Bioprinting Fundamentals Workshop
WEDNESDAY, May 10
- Ralph Resnick, America Makes Founding Director, will be presenting with Petra Mitchell of Catalyst Connection "Additive Manufacturing's Role in the TechBelt Region's Renewed Growth" in the Building Regional Leadership in Additive Manufacturing 1 Session
- Roger Narayan, ASME Fellow for America Makes, will be presenting "Additive Manufacturing of Polymeric Biosensors and Drug Delivery Devices" during the MMI: Biomaterials Session
- Leanne Gluck, America Makes Deputy Director of Workforce & Educational Outreach, will be presenting "3DP Education and Workforce Outreach: Delivering Impact" during the Workforce Development Session
Dozens of America Makes members are also heavily engaged with RAPID this year and will be exhibiting, presenting, leading and participating in workshops, and offering facility tours. View the full agenda
America Makes ADX: Additive Design Experience at RAPID
The America Makes ADX: Additive Design Experience is a unique opportunity for registered participants to test drive contemporary software tools and workflows that facilitate design optimization techniques such as topology optimization, lattice structure design, part consolidation and generative design. The Additive Design Experience will be presented though a series of four 1-hour hands-on sessions conducted each day. Attendees will be guided through best practice procedures as they optimize components of purpose-build, multi-legged robots. Registration for the ADX is handled when registering for RAPID. Learn More