The Roadmap Advisory Group (RMAG) is searching for a new Chair! If you or someone you know might be interested in this position, please submit your interest via the instructions below.
Job Description and Requirements
- Lead the strategic direction of the RMAG along with co-chair
- Drive RMAG initiatives, recruit new members, and organize RMAG meetings
- Manage the Roadmap at the strategic level working with AmericaMakes to maintain the data and digital storefront
- Engage the Working Groups as needed to support RMAG initiatives
- Collaborate with CTO (Brandon Ribic) of AmericaMakes to align strategic priorities
- Brief Executive Committee on Project Call topics or other initiatives
- Be an ambassador for Additive Manufacturing and AmericaMakes
- Meeting rhythm: 1 hour meeting every two weeks
- Average time commitment: 8-10 hours/month
- Must be an Industry Member
The nomination/submission period is now open and will close on September 30th. Please submit a paragraph or two explaining your background and interest in becoming the Chair of the RMAG to Brian Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org . Letters of support from your current employer are strongly encouraged.