America Makes provides us with opportunities to contribute to conversations and solutions around using desktop 3D printers to save companies time and money in their manufacturing process, as well as for making connections for CTE and workforce development in schools.
MatterHackers is committed to your 3D printing success. We carry 50+ desktop 3D printers and 700+ materials at www.MatterHackers.com, and in our Orange County showroom. Our in-house experts can recommend the best machines, materials, and workflow solutions for your unique use-case and budget. We also offer free shipping, lifetime phone and email support for every printer we sell, and our customer success guarantee. Launched in 2012 to develop 3D printing software MatterControl, we began selling filament online in response to demand, and have grown to become the largest 3D printing retailer in the US.
Initiatives in Additive Manufacturing
- We listen to what you need in a 3D printer and offer unbiased advice as to the best machines, materials, and software to make you successful.
- Free phone and email support for the life of your printer, as well as helpful online guides and videos.
- Engineers on staff to advise on professional grade machines under $7000 which will print materials like PEEK, Ultem, NylonX, PC, and others.
- Education and bulk discounts available.
- Resources for educators, administrators, maker spaces, and workforce development professionals to incorporate 3D printing and design into curriculum.