America Makes has helped Identify3D connect with industry leaders with shared interests in building our nation's manufacturing competitiveness through collaboration and innovation.
As the only US-based solution for the digital flow of supply chain data, Identify3D appreciates how America Makes has allowed us to gain key industry insights that validate the market challenges our software solution addresses. In particular, America Makes’ Standardization Roadmap for Additive Manufacturing has identified gaps in standards and specifications that are necessary to scale additive manufacturing and smart factories.
Identify3D, Inc. is a leader in software for the digital supply chain. The Identify3D technology suite protects confidentiality and integrity of data in the digital manufacturing thread providing intellectual property protection, manufacturing repeatability, and traceability from design to finish product. We enable companies to have the confidence that their data are secure and products are manufactured following the right processes and requirements. We deliver greater control over the digital manufacturing process ensuring integrity and authenticity of complex supply chains.
Initiatives in Additive Manufacturing
- Closed multiple prototyping contracts with F500 manufacturing companies and in active scope discussion with several others
- Registered partners with Siemens AG, Arconic, Microsoft, Moog, SAP, IBM, EOS, SLM, and Renishaw
- Co-wrote and published a white paper on digital supply chain implications for national security with National Center for Manufacturing Sciences
- 2018 Finalist for TCT Software Award
- 2017 Startup Challenge winner at formnext
- 2017 RAPID + TCT Innovation Auditions Winner