Stay current on the latest from America Makes.*
*Submission is for announcements only and does not include the bi-weekly members-only newsletter, AM Digest.
September 01, 2022 | Categories:
Imagine 3D printing a part and hearing ‘oops’ from your operator or engineer. What’s the first thing that goes through your mind?…
How much is this going to cost us? Whether you’re producing parts out of plastic, resin, or metal, the cost fluctuates, especially with metal additive printing.
Why Ansys? A leader in simulation technology, our software helps digitally predict your ‘oops’ in your manufacturing processes, essentially giving you back money. Think of it like a ‘rebate’. Predicting fail before it happens, and end up with a nice surprise of no additional costs.
What Attendees Will learn:
• Why even consider Additive Simulation?
• How simulation technology can help reduce your long-term costs in additive manufacturing.
• Understanding the basic terminology involved with Additive Simulation.
• Understand the optimal parts for additive manufacturing techniques.
• When to use what for additive simulation.