July 11 - July 12
University of Southern California
Los Angeles, CA
Registration is open for the next NDIA Manufacturing Division Meeting hosted by the Advanced Manufacturing Partnership for Southern California. Details on how to register can be found here.
Location: University of Southern California
Date: July 11-12, 2018
The division is pursuing a project to characterize the Defense Manufacturing Base of 2025. This meeting focuses that effort on the aerospace manufacturing activity in Southern California which is so critical to our nation’s dominance in aerospace domains.
- David Davis, Chief Systems Engineer, Air Force Space and Missile Systems Center
- Ms. Adele Ratcliff, Director, Manufacturing Resiliency and Assurance Office and Industrial Base Analysis and Sustainment Program (IBAS)
- Dr. Jeremy Muldavin, Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Systems Engineering
Topics to be addressed include:
- Supplier Assistance with Cybersecurity Mandate Compliance
- Workforce Issues
- Manufacturing Assistance Programs
- OEM Requirements
- Manufacturing Extension Partnership
- DoD Trusted Electronics Strategy
The draft agenda for this meeting as well as other important details are available at ndia.org/manufacturingjul18.