Have you ever wondered how the fashion, beauty, cosmetic and fashion industry is using 3D printing to enable their work?
Save the date for a collaboration event between Wi3DP x Next Gen’s virtual event, ‘Meet the 3D Printing Stars: Cosmetic x Beauty Edition’ that will take place, Tuesday, June 22nd from 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm EST.
Joined with us includes moderator Sanjana, Wi3DP Next Gen Leader and guest Moderator Ashley Alleyne, 3D Printing Associate at Tapestry – brand powering Kate Spade, Coach & Stuart Weitzman.
Along with our 3D Printing Expert Panelists:
- Anne Debauge, Digital and Communication Director – Pack&Dev Department at L’Oréal
- Brianne Malloy, Associate Engineer at Estée Lauder
- Anouk Wipprecht, Owner and Head of Design at Anouk Wipprecht Design Studio
- Sopiea Mitchell, Founder of Crezendo 3DP
Who can join?
- Serving youth of all genders from middle school, high school to university students.
- Professionals are welcome, but we’ll expect you to share your experience with the next generation! Thanks in advance!