The Industrial IoT USA Summit brings together 100’s of digital transformation leaders from across USA, for 2-days of in-depth knowledge exchange, strategy planning and insight building online over October 13th – 14th.
With the Industrial Internet, manufacturers are taking advantage of key business opportunities in the areas of operational efficiency, the emergence of an outcome economy, new connected ecosystems and collaboration between humans and machines. But to realize the full potential of IIoT, businesses and governments need to overcome a number of hurdles.
This includes: security and data privacy, the lack of interoperability among existing systems, uncertain ROI on new technologies, connectivity outages, the lack of data governance rules across geographic boundaries and a shortage of digital talent.
As a result, the Industrial IoT Summit is designed to aid digital transformation leaders in their battle to overcome such challenges, as well as honing their skills in areas including:
- Demonstrating proof-of-value in IIoT projects
- Navigating data interoperability challenges in IoT
- Best practices for overcoming implementation challenges
- Transitioning from calendar to digitally driven condition-based maintenance
- Considerations for implementing IoT at scale
- And, more!
Speakers include CTOs, VPs, Heads of Automation at: Schlumberger, Nestle, National Centre