5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
The mHUB FIRE series tackles topics around innovations and technologies most pressing for manufacturers at every scale. Join us as we bring together leaders in industry and experts in additive manufacturing to discuss the impact potential of top-down adoption of additive technologies.
Join leaders in corporate, industry and innovation to discuss the impact of the transformative power of additive manufacturing and the potential when senior leaders adopt technologies early.
- Mike Vasquez, Founder, 3Degrees (Moderator)
- Melissa Albrecht, Alliance and Innovation Manager, UL Ventures
- Luis Criales, Principal Engineer, Medication Delivery, Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- Al McGovern, Director, Mechanical Engineering, Shure Incorporated
- Federico Sciammarella, Ph.D., Director, Maker Space & ARMM LAB,
Northern Illinois University
About mHUB’s FIRE Series
The mHUB FIRE event series tackles topics around innovations and technologies most pressing for manufacturers at every scale.