America Makes Roadmapping Workshop for Open Requirements – MEMBERS ONLY
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
This workshop is for America Makes Members Only!!!
This is an opportunity for members to make an impact in the manufacturing industry. Member input is key to the ongoing development of the Technology Roadmap.
The focus of this workshop is Open Requirements – – Requirements within the current roadmap that do not have deliverables associated to them from either past or current projects, as reflected in the Digital Storefront. Open requirements are found in all of the Swimlanes and in Critical Technology Elements (CTEs).
At this workshop we will:
- Review Open Requirements within the Technology Development Roadmap
- Digest and add clarity to Open Requirements
- Identify new Requirements
- Prioritize Requirements
This workshop will be held immediately following TRX+ @ NIAR. Registration for this workshop and TRX+ are separate. Don’t forget to register for TRX+ @ NIAR, here.
When you register to attend this workshop, you will need to choose two swimlanes that most interest you. For the purpose of this workshop, the Material / AM Genome swimlanes are combined*
- Process – Aimed at driving technological advancements that enable faster, more accurate, and higher detail resolution additive manufacturing machines with larger build volumes and improved “as-built” part quality.
- Design – Aimed at driving technological advancements in new and novel design methods and tools required to break the cycle of designing additive manufacturing parts like cast or machined parts.
- Value Chain – Aimed at driving technological advancements that enable step change improvements in end-to-end value chain cost and time to market for additive manufacturing produced products.
- Material* – Aimed at building the body of knowledge for benchmark additive manufacturing property characterization data and eliminating variability in “as-built” material properties.
- AM Genome* – Aimed at accelerating technological advancements that enable step change improvements in the time and cost required to design, develop and qualify new materials for additive manufacturing.
*For the purpose of the Workshop, the Material/AM Genome Swimlanes are combined.