The goal of the America Makes Digital Storefront is to:
- Provide a secure online platform that enables members to identify, access, and consume intellectual capital assets
- Represent a broad and diverse set of stakeholders
- Enable a live connection of data to the Technology Development Roadmap
- Display all project deliverables and associated artifacts linked directly to the Roadmap through requirements
- Provide member access to more than 350 requirements and 1,000 project artifacts
Project Data Available
Access is Limited to America Makes Members Only.
- The Digital Storefront ITAR Policy Form MUST be completed and returned to Joe Veranese for members to gain access to the Digital Storefront.
- Once the completed form is received, login credentials will be emailed to the requestor.
- The requestor can then log in to the Digital Storefront. (For security purposes and future password recovery, additional information is required during initial log in.)
For assistance using the Digital Storefront, please contact us.